Dad's Club Camp Out Oct. 26th
The Cabaniss Camp out is Friday evening, October 26th to Saturday morning. Dads and guardians are invited to bring the entire family for a great time. All adults must complete the Volunteer background check to attend the campout.
THINGS TO KNOW:
1. RSVP on the google form to give us a heads up you are coming. We can pre-print your name tag.
2. Meet at the school at 6:00 PM-6:15 PM to check-in adults and get ready to drive to the campsite.
3. We plan to leave the school at 6:30 PM.
4. Make sure you bring your tent, sleeping bags, camping gear.
5. Families will bring their own sodas, snacks, hot dogs and buns to cook on the open campfire. (You can bring extra to share if you want.)
6. Dad’s club will bring condiments and the smores supplies.
7. Bring wire hangers to cook with.
8. STUDENTS MUST BE WITH A PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO ATTEND.
This is a school function, so school rules apply. (No adult beverages, no smoking, etc.)
CONTACT: Jameslooney@misdmail.org or email@example.com or Mr. Dye (817) 229-6488