Title I Shared Student Success Agreement
Parent and School Compact
2018-2019 School Year
In an effort to build family and school relationships, we must all work together to help create student success. Your child's teacher will be presenting you with this agreement to strengthen our bond. The compact lays out the responsibility for the school, students and parent/guardians. When you receive the Parent-School Compact, please sign it and return the form to the school. Below is the list of responsibilities for each group.
I want my child to be successful. I agree to do the following:
- I will ensure that my child attends school regularly and arrives on time;
- I will respectfully support the school, its staff, and its policies.;
- I will provide time, a place, and the necessary assistance for my child to complete assignments and/or homework by using the resource provided by the school;
- I will communicate with teachers on a regular basis to stay aware of what my child is learning and encourage my child’s efforts;
- I will participate in at least 2 school-sponsored activities; and
- I will sign my child’s planner daily.
- I want to work to the best of my ability. I agree to do the following:
- I will complete all assignments in a timely manner;
- I will participate in all classroom activities;
- I will Respectfully follow school and classroom rules by following the Cabaniss Terrific Top 10; and
- I will do my best work in all subject areas.
- We want students to achieve and have a successful learning environment. We agree to do the following:
- We will provide appropriate instructional strategies that are aligned with the state standards;
- We will use a variety of activities in the classroom to reach individual student needs;
- We will encourage students to do their best work;
- We will provide the necessary assistance and resources so parents can help their children at home;
- We will communicate regularly with parents regarding student progress; and
- We will provide a safe and secure environment conducive to learning.