Daily Announcements for the Week of May 15, 2018
- This is Woo Hoo Wednesday brought to you early on Tuesday! Congratulations to the Boys Track Team for placing 2nd at the State 5A Track Meet this past weekend.
-Jais Smith placed 2nd in the 100m Dash.
-Brayden Hodgest placed 2nd in the shot put.
-Our 4 x 100 m relay of Jais Smith, DeMauryon Holmes, Michael Chin and Ife Adeyi placed 1st and ran a time of 40.17 seconds.
-Our 4 x 200m relay of Kadeem Burton, Jais Smith, DeMauryon Holmes, and Michael Chin placed 1st and ran a time of 1 minute and 24.21 seconds.
Our team finished overall 2nd. Fort Bend Marshall High School only beat us by 12 points. Kudos to Coach Bates and his coaching staff of Coach Smith, Coach Ferguson, and Coach Burke. Way to go Bronco Boys Track!
Woo Hoo Broncos!
- Seniors your celebration luncheon is on Friday. Each senior can bring 2 (and only 2) guests to the luncheon. If you have guests attending, please don’t forget to pre-register your guests. We want to avoid the long check in line for visitor tags. If you need the information to pre-register your guests again, please stop by the library.
- Students – StuCo Needs You!!! We need mentors for Fish Camp. This year we will need about 50 Mentors for Fish Camp on August 9. We are doing everything different – and if you have been watching YOU KNOW it will ROCK. You can pick up a mentor packet in Stuco Room or in the Counseling office front desk.
- Please check the lost & found at the front desk if you are missing anything. Unclaimed items will be donated after next Friday the 18th.
- Author's Club will have it's final meeting of the year this Thursday. See you then!
Forward school appropriate pictures of you involved in school events, at the prom, at home with family, etc. The slide show will be shown while we wait to go on stage at The Center on the morning of May 26th.
If you have a song suggestion (clean version/lyrics) to go along with the slide show, please forward me the name of that song and artist with your pictures. I’ll be accepting pictures through Wed, May 16th.
- Seniors: If you have not picked up your graduation tickets, please do so today! The seats are assigned seating and your parents will not be happy if they do not get to watch you walk the stage! Also, if you signed up for extra tickets you may pick them up at this time.
- If you are taking summer TCC classes through Mansfield ISD class sections, then your payment is $65 per class and is due to the Legacy bookkeeper by Wednesday, May 16.
- If you need a VOE form to renew your driver’s license or for Driver’s Ed, you must sign up for one in the Attendance Office with at least two days advance notice before you need it. Approval for this form depends on your previous semester’s attendance. The forms are good for 30 days and will expire. If you need your VOE during the summer, sign up the last week of school. The VOE Forms issued the last 5 days of the school year are good for the whole summer until school resumes in August.