It takes a village to educate children. There are many ways that you can support and help Cross Timbers.
- Save Box Tops for the purchase of birthday books
- Fill out a background check and volunteer to help your child's team teachers, make copies, plan parties, help a teacher w/student research and projects, collate, hole punch and staple packets that are sent home. cut vocabulary cards and much more!
- Join PTA! Cross Timbers PTA is awesome! They do so much for our campus, staff, and students. PTA always needs help with community and school based projects.
- Help monitor cafeteria during lunch (11:00-1:30)
- Volunteer to help a team teacher with a club (Talk to your child's team teachers to see what clubs are going to be available). You can also talk to the team teachers about sharing your skills and talents by creating your own club during WIN time. Clubs will be 30 min. long on Fridays
- Be an active part of our school's effort to reach out to the community with food drives during the holidays, toys for tots, stuff the bus, angel tree at Christmas and much more.
- Call the school and ask if there is anything in the office you can help distribute to the students (flyers, parent information etc.)
- Work with your child at home to make sure they read 30 min a day and complete all homework.
- Be timely in returning signed documents and communicate with teachers via emails.
We welcome and appreciate your support and help.